Thursday, December 12, 2013

Week 15

15

Web Design


I like the messiness of it, and I like the personality it brings. 


I love the rainbow and the bright colors. Its very attention grabbing, which is important. 


I really love the layout and concept behind this web page. 


I love the design and the muted background. 


I think the reason I love this so much is because its relaxed and kind of funny which makes it really easy to look at. 


I love the interesting shapes they used for the gallery, it adds interesting dimension and I really love the bold white font. 


I love the clip art and the way they tied it all together. I also really loved the color scheme. 

__________________________________

T-Shirt Design




I love the detail and the way they did opposites with half lettering in the white and the other in the red. 


I still love Obamas campaign, and I think he really took campaigning to a new level. 


This shirt is brilliant, I love the bright colors against the plain background. 

This is an excellent music festival t-shirt. The colors are great and the abstract lettering fits the event extremely well. 




The graphics on this shirt are great, and the colors used work well together. 


I love this shirt. I love the realistic heart and the saying with it. The font choice is perfect and all the colors work well together. 


This is one of my favorite music festival designs, and it just goes to show how a good design and good logo can be used in so many different ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment